Sunday, August 22, 2010

Catch Up!


I know it's been ages since I have posted anything. The truth is I have been super busy knitting like a slightly obsessed person!

But that's a great thing I have secured a couple of retailers....one locally in a lovely shop called Sunshinz it features only NZ made pieces and I am stoked to be lucky enough to have my items in there.
The other retailer is a secret for know but you will learn more in the next few weeks...very exciting!!!


And if you buy the latest good magazine you can check out one of my beanies in the Kiwi made baby clothes section....I now have my copy safely hidden away from my little monsters!

So my next mission is to start creating some more designs I have been drawing up as well as expanding Sophie's (my biggest monster) wardrobe...I have some lovely patterns & fabric so just need to find some time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christine, that's fantastic and very deserved. Look forward to hearing about the secret retailer :)

    ReplyDelete