I thought I'd share a great recipe for truffles today.
I made over 100 of these for after our wedding ceremony so people could have a wee treat & a drink while we were getting our wedding photos done.
The best thing is you can make these in advance and pop them in the freezer until you need them!
|Wedding truffles complete with edible glitter!|
You will need:
3 packs oreo biscuits (roughly 450gm)
1 tub cream cheese (250gm)
1 pack Cadbury choc melts
- Put all of the oreos & cream cheese into a blender and mix until combined.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Roll into teaspoon sized balls, place on baking tray & chill for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate until smooth and coat balls in chocolate.
- Chill until chocolate is set.
Now you can either eat your delicious truffles or store them for later!
You can swap the oreos for mint slice biscuits to make minty truffles too!